Beginning on Friday September 4th, Gyms and Yoga Studios in North Carolina may open at 30% capacity.
Based on this guidance, we have established the following guidelines to attend an in-person class.
1. Space is limited- Students must be registered online for the “in-person” option 3 hours prior to class and select the "in-person" option (versus the labeled “zoom” option). In order to keep 30% capacity requirements, space is limited to 4 students.
2. Health is a priority- All areas will be cleaned before and after class. We will have hand sanitizer stations at the entrance for each student to use upon entering the studio, as well. Please help us by keeping your child home and having them join class via zoom if they are exhibiting any symptoms of illness (ie runny nose, cough, fever).
3. Enter class at the back outside entrance- Students and parents should go around the left side of the building by the stairs to check in around the back. Note: The waiting area in the front is NOT available at this time.
4. Students should bring their own mat- Students ONLY should enter the back and go directly into the studio. Spots will be marked 6 feet apart, and they should find one of those spots to remove shoes, place their own personal mats down, and settle into a spot.
5. Masks are now required during practice- Masks must be worn throughout practice per new NC guidelines as of 11/23/2020.
6. Exit at the back entrance- Once class has ended, students should wait in the studio on their designated spot until parent or guardian has arrived at back door entrance. Children will put shoes on in the studio and exit directly outside where parent/guardian waits.
Please reference this link for the detailed North Carolina Guidance.